Spirit of contradiction

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Spirit of contradiction » Партнерство » Заявки на партнерство

Заявки на партнерство

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 65

Перед тем как заключать партнерство:
    1. Заключая партнерство с нашим форумом, Вы обязаны поставить наш баннер на видное место, например в таблицу вашего форума, а так же создать отдельную тему с нашей рекламой. Мы в свою очередь сделаем тоже самое, как только убедимся, что Вы все поставили.
    2. Чтобы стать нашим партнером, Ваш форум должен соответствовать нашим требованиям.
    • на вашем форуме должно быть не менее 500 сообщений.
    • на вашем форуме должны быть активными минимум 5 участников в сутки.
    • наш баннер не должен теряться среди кучи других баннеров ,уже заброшенных форумов.
    3. Если вы заключаете с нами партнерство, то вы обязаны зарегистрироваться на нашем форуме и посещать его хотя бы три раза в неделю, мы же поступаем аналогично - регистрируемся на вашем форуме и посещаем его как минимум 3 раза в неделю.
    4. Ваша заявка будет отклонена, если Ваш форум не подходит под наши требования.
    5. Администрация нашего форума будет раз в неделю оценивать ситуацию заходя на Ваш форум. Если наш баннер или реклама таинственно исчезнут или же Ваш форум перестанет соответствовать нашим требованиям, то партнерство будет расторгнуто.
    6.Если Вас все устраивает, то заполняйте прилагаемый ниже шаблон и администрация рассмотрит Вашу заявку.

Шаблон заявки:

• Название форума.
   • Адрес форума.
   • Статистика.
   • Код вашего баннера (размер 88х31).
   • Код вашей рекламы.
   • Ссылка на тему с нашей рекламой на вашем форуме.
   • Связь с вами
   • Согласны ли вы с нашими правилами партнерства и будите ли их выполнять?

код
Код:
   • [b]Название форума.[/b]
   • [b]Адрес форума.[/b]
   • [b]Статистика.[/b]
   • [b]Код вашего баннера (размер 88х31).[/b]
   • [b]Код вашей рекламы.[/b]
   • [b]Ссылка на тему с нашей рекламой на вашем форуме.[/b]
   • [b]Связь с вами[/b]
   • [b]Согласны ли вы с нашими правилами партнерства и будите ли их выполнять?[/b]

error error error error
error error error error
error error error error
error error error error

I do consider all of the concepts you have introduced for your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice day!

It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all mates about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

After looking over a handful of the articles on your site, I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and tell me what you think.

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to tell her.

Howdy terrific website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work? I have very little expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I just wanted to ask. Appreciate it!

This piece of writing provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Appreciate it!

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from newest reports.

Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this website. Thanks!

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Hey there! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this good  piece of writing.

Awesome article.

Hello there, I discovered your site by means of Google while looking for a related topic, your site came up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply become alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. Many other people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Вы здесь » Spirit of contradiction » Партнерство » Заявки на партнерство